Sunday, August 5, 2007

Duke Lacrosse Members - Lives Shattered: When the Truth No Longer Matters

I read all of Carrie K.Hutchens articles, but this one I just had to share. You can post comments under the post on my blog Barbara's Journey Toward Justice Here Comments are moderated.

Lives Shattered: When the Truth No Longer Matters
By Carrie K. Hutchens

The madness that is over-taking this world never fails to amaze me! I continue to wonder just how all this is possible. When did we stop being, as a whole, compassionate people with the ability to comprehend and reason? When did that all happen? Is there a cure for the insanity that is devouring us?

Mike Nifong, the district attorney from North Carolina, got caught withholding evidence that PROVED the accused were innocent of the charges against them and caught lying to the court. That is spelled, P-R-O-V-E-D and C-A-U-G-H-T! Yet, there are those who are still talking as though the three Duke lacrosse team members (accused of rape) are guilty and that their money simply bought them out of it. Excuse me?!?!?

No comments: